b.fab GmbH is a young dynamic biotechnology startup specialized in the conversion of one carbon feedstocks into bioproducts. We combine electrochemical conversion with synthetic biology and bioprocesses. Starting with the feedstock formate(produced from C, water and renewable electricity), we designspecific pathways to convert formate and CO into value-addedchemicals. b.fab provides an economical and sustainable way to produce value-added chemicals forvarious industries. Due to the expansion of our R&D team at our site in Cologne (Germany), we are looking for ahighly motivated and engaged student.
- Support of laboratory organization
- Media preparation
- Maintenance of laboratory infrastructure
- Studies in biology, biochemistry or similar field
- High degree of self-motivation, independency and proactive attitude is important
- Excellent communication skills
- Meaningful and inspiring work environment in a tech startup
- Coworking and supervision by industry leading engineers and biotechnologist
- Training in fundamental laboratory work
- Exciting opportunity for personal and professional development
- Flexible working hours and self-organization opportunity
Are you interested?
Then please sendyour meaningful application and earliest start date by email.